The principals of Crane Aircraft Partners, LLC collectively have over 100 years of experience in aircraft and equipment leasing, financial management and real estate investing. They have acted as both entrepreneurs and corporate officers and bring a highly successful track record to Crane Aircraft Partners, LLC.
The Founders and Principals of Crane Aircraft Partners, LLC are:
- Former Senior Attorney of Western Airlines
- Former Senior Attorney of Delta Airlines
- Co-Founder, Cauff, Lippman & Crane Aviation, Inc.
- Owner of General Development Company, a real estate development and management firm with over 5MM square feet owned and operated
Additional Management includes:
Ron Karadeema, CFO
- Responsible for the development and management of business infrastructure, accounting systems, and oversight of aviation.
- 17 years of accounting in residential and commercial property management.
- Controller of General Development Company
- Controller of Crane Aircraft Partners, LLC
Gail Niemi, Vice President
- 25 years experience in banking, leasing, manufacturing sales finance, lessee/lessor advisory services and commercial aircraft portfolio management. Work experience includes DaimlerChrysler, DVB Bank, GATX and Rolls-Royce.
- Responsible for sourcing, acquiring, and managing aircraft as well as marketing activities.
Jennifer Southard, Executive Assistant
- Responsible for research analyzing, investor communications, transaction administration, website maintenance and market updating.
- 20 years of experience as a business professional holding Office Management positions in the Automotive and Real Estate industry. Currently seeking a degree in Business Administration and is active in local fundraising charities.